Sunday Lunch at The Huntsman Inn

Andy and I just got home from having Sunday lunch at the Huntsman Inn at Ide.  



I have mixed feelings about sharing this delicious secret with you but it's too good to keep to myself.  I am afraid if everyone knows how good it is, there won't be any room for us to have Sunday lunch.


Ide is a tiny village at the edge of Exeter and the Huntsman is an ancient pub.


It's small and intimate and probably very much as it has always been since it first opened in the 16th century with one exception....


The food is brilliant!  Click HERE to see the Sunday Roast menu.  But be sure to book a table in advance or you will miss out.


And PLEASE don't tell anyone else about the Huntsman Inn.  It will be our delicious little secret. 

Comments

  1. Hi there! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new apple iphone!
    Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and
    look forward to all your posts! Keep up the outstanding
    work!

    Feel free to visit my web-site carew arms

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment