A Welcomed Sunbeam

Something unusual happened this morning, we have sunshine!  Coming through the bay window, it is dazzlingly bright and warm and irresistible to a certain little black cat.


He's trying to settle for a snooze in a sunbeam.  It won't last long, with all that dark, thick fur he gets hot very quickly.


He also gets very cross with me and the camera.  There is a name for that look he's giving me and it's not very polite.


It's not fair to ruin his nap so I'll leave him to soak up the sun.  As I said, this sunbeam won't last long.  

Comments

  1. Pas fous les chats, ils savent toujours profiter des moindres rayons de soleil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a universal truth, cat's love sunshine!

      Delete
  2. Look at those eyes on last picture, he is fun, I love him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a beast, but he is MY little beast! ; ) x

      Delete
  3. Aww I share a love of sunbeams with your cat … he is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a very handsome chap and he knows how to use it to his advantage!

      Delete
  4. He's gorgeous! I bet he would get on with Gizmo (my ginger boy) like a house on fire!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment