World Book Day and The Cut Flower Patch

I am informed by several sources (Twitter and Google to name two) that today is World Book Day.   Books are prized possessions at our house.  We treat them with respect and great care.  I think you can safely say, we love books!


A book that is signed by the author is even more special, so you can imagine my delight when I received a copy of this very beautiful book, signed by Louise Curley.   And as if that wasn't exciting enough,  I had the book WEEKS before it was available to the public!


  
I won't go into how or why I had this insider's privilege but it was nearly impossible for me to keep it all a secret.  The Cut Flower Patch has been officially released just in time for World Book Day!  Click HERE to have a peek inside the pages and order a copy for yourself.  

If you love gardens, flowers, and beautiful photos this could be your choice for World Book Day, too! 

Comments

  1. Ooo! That looks just like my kind of book. How lovely to have a signed copy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my current 'coffee table' book.. perfect to pick up and read in short bursts or just look at the lovely photos. It contains lots of excellent information, too!

      Delete
  2. It's on my book wish-list now! Lovely choice for today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am fond of flower books, so I looked into this book and yes.......I've put it on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just reading the section on pest control. The slugs are already attacking the tiny green shoots! I think you will love this book.

      Delete
  4. It looks wonderful even from the front cover! I always feel guilty about cutting flowers but I don't suppose it matters so much if you grow a lot of them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment