Zaratmustra's Art History Lesson

It is a well known fact that I love art and cats, combine the two and it looks something like this....


I know, it's a bit silly but fun.  



If you are one of those people who think Art History is boring, this could change your mind.


If you are currently studying art, this could help you remember some of those illusive art works.


If you already love art, then you will enjoy playing 'Name That Masterpiece'.


If you love cats, well what more can I say!  


For more wonderful art CLICK HERE TO VISIT GREAT ARTISTS' MEWS.

Comments

  1. Brilliant. That cat with the lobster looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! :0) I love cats and art too and now I love them together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I love cats and this is just brilliant done. The first one with Mona Lisa and the one with the cat on the table are just stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment