Dahlia Update - Part II

Dahlias are divisive.  You either love them or hate them.  I confess, they weren't a flower I liked very much...until I saw John's patch.


Now I can't wait for dahlia season to come so I can see all those brilliant blooms.


With ex-hurricane Bertha threatening to take down every plant in her path, I grabbed a few snaps before the worst of the wind struck.


There were so many different colours, shapes, and sizes I had to show the photos to you in two instalments.


If you missed Part I, you can find it by CLICKING HERE.


Thanks again to John for letting us enjoy his beautiful dahlias....


As for Bertha,  she wasn't nearly as fierce as we had expected her to be, thank goodness!

Comments

  1. Thank goodness is right! I love seeing all of the different dahlias in his garden! They are gorgeous and your photos are outstanding!!!! Such inspiration!!! A wonderful day to you! Nicole xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the very top one best. I have several different ones here now but I'm not very good at overwintering them, john clearly is :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last picture of all those different Dahlias is wonderful. I like them very much especially for cutting and making flower arrangements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the single dahlias best.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment