Time To Make A Start

It seems like Halloween was just yesterday, but it's time to begin the preparations for Christmas.  As a matter of fact, this past weekend was Stir-Up-Sunday, the day when Christmas puddings are traditionally made.  It's official, Christmas is on the way!



I didn't make a Christmas pudding but I have begun to organise some of the decorations for the festive season.  Despite the fact we have an attic full of ornaments I couldn't resist adding a few new things.



For example, we purchased this lovely Noel while grocery shopping.... and these cute little mittens.



It's practically a tradition to have a Christmas craft project.  This year it was knitting tiny stocking ornaments.



When I saw these tiny clothes pegs I knew I had to have them too.



They will be perfect for hanging the little stockings.  I am not sure how or where these decorations will be used but I am sure they will all be very useful. When it comes to Christmas, you can never have too many ornaments.  I can't wait to begin! 

Comments

  1. We are decorating this Sunday, I can't wait, I'm in the mood for it now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are going to make a start this weekend. It takes ages to do the whole house. :D

      Delete
  2. Such cute decorations and I love the little mouse on your new header too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The mouse was purchased for the cat, who is afraid of the squeak it makes, so now it's my mouse! : D

      Delete
  3. Such adorable little socks!!! And those clothes pegs are too sweet friend! I can not wait to see how you put it all together! Wishing you a lovely week! Nicole xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The decorating begins this weekend. I am worse than a kid, I can't wait! : Dx

      Delete

Post a Comment