Pom Pom Parcel

All of a sudden it's the first day of December and Christmas seems very close. We've started putting up the decorations and the Christmas trees.  I say 'start' because I always seem  to tweak and fine tune the ornaments until the very last minute on Christmas Day.  


This year we are basing our Christmas decorations on the concept of 'Snow Birds' so get ready for lots of funny little birds in stocking caps... they call them bobble hats here in Britain.


Even the Christmas gifts will be 'bobbled'.   Pom poms will replace the ribbons and bows this year.   I think I'll use a different colour yarn for each person so I can identify their presents without using gift tags.  That way no one will be able to rattle their parcels and try to guess what's inside.  


Best of all, these pom pom wrapped presents are perfect for transporting unlike fancy ribbon bows which can be easily squashed.  I'd better 'bobble' on ... there are lots more to do and Christmas is coming!  

Comments

  1. I love your festive header and pompom wrapped parcels. I may have to pinch your idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do pinch the pom poms! : D I am glad you like the new header. It's time to get into the festive mode.

      Delete
  2. LOVE THOSE POM POMS!!!! How perfect are those!!! And that ornament is adorable friend!!! I can't wait to see more!! Happy week to you!! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nicole. : D I am embarrassed to say I just learned to make pom poms.. better late than never!

      Delete

Post a Comment