Swirly Mint and Chocolate Cookies

This was an impulse bake.  You know, when you see a recipe online and think 'I'm going to do that..NOW!'   


At first I was a little disturbed by the green food colouring.  I couldn't decide if it was Kermit-in-a-blender troubling or a Help-me-I-am-melting Wicked Witch of the West moment.  Regardless, the green food colouring is part of this cookie's charm so in it went. 


I love chocolate covered mints so recipe is right up my street, but I must say I thought the mint flavour was a bit subtle.  Next time I'll put in a bit more peppermint extract to really punch up the after dinner mint experience.  I may even pump up the green a bit! Look out Kermit. 

If you fancy making making your own swirly mint and chocolate cookies you can find the recipe by clicking HERE!

Comments

  1. Two of my favourite combinations, chocolate & mint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too. I can eat my weight in After Eight Mints. ; )

      Delete
  2. These look very pretty and you can't beat chocolate and mint together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my - I definitely want to make these! I love chocolate and mint. One of my favourite chocolate and mint recipes is Dan Lepard's rum and mint brownies: http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2011/may/14/rum-mint-chocolate-brownie-recipe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the receipt link, Shamini. Those sound great!

      Delete
  4. I'm sorry I missed this post! It has been crazy busy over here....so glad I caught it as those look incredible!!! Yum and yum friend! Nicole xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look just fabulous - wow, thanks for the link - you find the best things to try!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment