The Holiday Velo Vintage Ride

I had a bit of a shock yesterday when someone said 'It's only two weeks until Christmas.'  Yikes!  Really?  


I don't know why I was surprised by this revelation.  I've posted most of the Christmas cards and decorated the Christmas tree.  The holiday Velo Vintage bicycle ride has come and gone... 


No denying they were in the holiday spirit....


And decked out in their finest togs...


You can keep your noisy Christmas parades, this is the way to start the holiday season.


And after that brisk ride, everyone is invited to join them at the pub...


Where you can get a closer look at the beautifully decorated bikes...


And the superbly groomed handle bars of both kinds.


They certainly know how to bring on the festive season in style! 

Comments

  1. What funny bikes and historical clothes!
    I wish you a Happy New Year!
    Greetings
    Calendula

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment